- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece.
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width.
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required.
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 hrc: high wear resistance and stable gripping.
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide.
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting.
- Guard prevents operators fingers being pinched.
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened.
- Pliers: Grey atramentized.
- Head: Polished.
- Handles: With non-slip plastic coating.
- Adjustment positions: 30.
- Capacities for pipes: 2 3/4 Ø Inch.
- Capacities for pipes: 70 Ø mm.
- Capacities for nuts: 60 mm.