Laserliner Laserliner - AquaPro 120 Set -165 cm - LLR-046.04.00A
- Product Information
- Automatic level: Automatic rotary laser with horizontal self-levelling by means of magnetically damped pendulum system; vertical alignment with adjustable foot.
- A vertical reference beam is provided to plumb and align partition walls.
- Robust housing with protective rubber casing.
- Out-of-level: The device emits visual and acoustic signals to indicate that it is out of the levelling range.
- Laser modes: Rotary and hand receiver mode.
- Inclination can be set.
- SpotLite marking function: Prevents parallax errors and facilitates precise marking of reference levels.
- The wall/floor console can be vertically levelled or the unit can be attached to the wall.
- Pendulum restraint for safe transport.
- Laser receiver with head magnet.
- Max. laser reception range 120 m radius.
- High-luminosity LEDs on front and rear.
- Incl. universal mount.
165 cm lightweight aluminium tripod
- Professional model with 5/8 thread.
- Milled bearing surface, durable steel feet
Flexi levelling staff 240 cm
- For taking measurements from floor heights.
- Differences in levels determined without having to carry out any calculations.
- ACCURACY: ± 2 mm / 10 m
- SELF-LEVELLING RANGE: ± 3.5°
- LEVELLING: Automatic horizontal / vertical with adjustable foot
- LASER RECEPTION RANGE: max. 120 m radius
- LASER WAVELENGTH: 635 nm
- LASER: class 2 < 1 mW
- POWER SUPPLY: 6 x type AA, approx. 45 hrs operating time
- PROTECTION CLASS: IP 54
- WEIGHT 8.4 kg
AquaPro 120 set inclusive
- SensoLite 120
- Universal mount
- Wall/floor base
- Flexi levelling staff
- Inclusive aluminium lightweight tripod 165 cm
- Length : cm
- Width : cm
- Height : cm
LaserlinerClick Here to Download
GermanyClick Here to Download
ChinaClick Here to Download
0Click Here to Download