- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece.
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width.
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required.
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 hrc: high wear resistance and stable gripping.
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide.
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting.
- Guard prevents operators fingers being pinched.
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened.
- Pliers: Grey atramentized.
- Head: Polished.
- Handles: With non-slip plastic coating.
- Adjustment positions: 30.
- Capacities for pipes: 2 3/4 Ø Inch.
- Capacities for pipes: 70 Ø mm.
- Capacities for nuts: 60 mm.
ISO 16331-1 certified typical measuring range 0,2 - 60 m (6 - 200ft) ISO 16331-1 certified typical measuring accuracy ± 1,5 mm (1/16) Measuring Units in m, ft, & inches. Power Range Technology Display Illumination Free Sketch App Data Interface Bluetooth Smart V4.0 Measurements per set of batteries up to 5000 Batteries type AAA, 2 x1.5v Protection class IP54 - dust and splash protected Dimensions: [...]
Resolution: 0.01mm/0.0005. Buttons: on/off, zero, mm/inch. Automatic power off, moves the digital unit to turn on the power. Battery CR2032. Data output. Meet DIN862. Made of stainless steel. Accuracy: ±0.03mm. Range: 0-150mm/0-6 Supplied with manufacturer inspection certificate traceable to DKD Germany.